Background

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Haley Jae


So my visit to Houston was almost perfect! I spent a lot of time with my daughters Haley and Alison. We had a great time!  They were great sports about me wielding the camera the whole time and we even managed to complete a photo shoot where I got TONS of great pictures of them and us and them with their boyfriends.  This layout features one of my favorite pics of Haley from the shoot.  I told her to give me a 'pose' and this is what I got! I LOVE it!

The papers and flowers and flourish came from my June Swirlydoos kit Antebellum.  I love the papers especially...the feel is elegant/vintage.  Love it!!!  I completed this layout at a crop I went to Saturday at Paula's place (she has the most PERFECT scrap studio and was a really terrific hostess!)...


After the photo shoot of my girls, I gave the camera to someone else and had him take a few pics of me and Haley and Alison.  The last 12 months have been pretty hard on us all, so being able to spend time together and just be HAPPY was wonderful.  This layout is the three of us on Sunday, June 6th.

The flower was a gift from Paula (thank you!). She tutored us for a bit at the crop on the flowers so I totally intend to make bunches of them! Thanks Paula!
Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment