Background

Sunday, March 27, 2011

On the Hunt

Hi to all my amazing friends and followers!  The last couple days I've been on a mission to find my new car! My husband John and I decided a couple of weeks ago we might need to start looking for me a new car since mine's got about 70K miles on it and I do quite a bit of driving for work. Besides that I've been wanting an SUV for a while. There are several on the road that I like, with a Buick Enclave and the Cadillac SRX in my two five.  Now, that is not to say I can afford one of those, but I am going to check it out to see...if not then I'll be looking at the Traverse and a Murano, which I like as well.

I'm getting ready to head into my studio and see what I can get into now! Hope you are all having a very happy and relaxing Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. ohh how fun! Good Luck with the hunt! The Cadillac SRX is the one my husband and I want.

    ReplyDelete