Background

Sunday, July 4, 2010

These Boots Were Made For Walking.....

This is a layout I did last night of my daughter on graduation night.  It was hot in Victoria, TX where graduation was held so she wore shorts under her graduation robe, AND her cowboy boots! I thought that was so cute, so I took pics!
The pink papers are both from K&Company and the lined paper as well as the small circle is Basic Grey from their Recess pack.  I used Walnut Stain distress ink from Tom Holtz to ink all the edges of the papers after I distressed them with Tim Holt sandpaper block.  The flourish is Prima as are the flowers. I used my Martha Stewart Monarch Butterfly punch to make the butterflies.  The lace strips on the bottom of the photos are from K&Company (an older pack, Sweetheart I think is the name of it).  It was so much fun to work on this page! I love distressed paper! TFL!

1 comment:

  1. Super page! I love the little calendar tucked in by the pink flower, great details!
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete