Background

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Together

This is a layout of me, my sister Dana, my cousin Tracey and my brother Todd when we were kids.  I laugh every time I see the haircut and my snaggle toothed mouth! LOL
TOGETHER
I lifted a layout of Luzma's for a challenge on scrapbook.com for this page. I used acrylic paint for the orange splotch and to paint the inside of the little wood frame.  I will definately be using that technique again! I love the boldness of the paint!  The flowers are from Prima. I used alcohol ink to color the bling circle to match the color pallette of the page and I also used the ink to color the wood bird and frame, then I stickled them too. I cut the butterfly out from a Melody Ross pp, folded it upwards to give it dimension. The tag at the top of the page is from Graphic 45 and the TOGETHER tag is from K&Company I think.  I enjoyed creating the page alot...love the picture! Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment