Background

Monday, August 9, 2010

Beloved

This is a layout of my Granny.  This woman was the center of our family and when she died it changed the lives of all of those who loved her.  The small picture was taken in about 1967 and it is of me, my sister Dana and brother Todd.  I'm not sure when the bigger photo was taken but I just love it!   I used papers from my Swirlydoos August kit for this page, all from Creative Imaginations. I inked the big Prima flower with Broken China Tim Holtz distress ink so it would match  the papers.  I used a Heidi Swapp distress tool to disress the edge of the background paper, although you cant really see it in this shot.  The old camera is a diecut from my stash.  Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful, even more so in person but still beautiful in the picture. A Granny is a wonderful thing to have or to have had, you're a lucky girl for all the rich memories you have of her.
    ~Paula

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is simply beautiful! just looking at the page you can tell how much you loved her--dont even need words!! very very nice!

    ReplyDelete